The hunt for the best deal is officially on this morning! I got some serious pre-noon excitement when I noticed my two favorite flash sale sites (Gilt and MyHabit) were showcasing the same brand! EXCELLENT, I thought, now I can see how the two stack up , who has more exclusive merchandise, at what price, and so on. Here we go!
- MyHabit has roughly 26 styles, Gilt: 45 styles
- Pricing: Gilt is higher, but by virtue that they have more merchandise, they higher costs can be offset by the number of styles
- Fit details: MyHabit takes the cake on this by simply stating “fit: true to size.” When dealing with shoes, small details like this are crucial. Plus, one of the downsides to flash-sale sites are the lack of customer reviews, which often add value to products when the reviews are detailed / relevant.
- Country of origin: MyHabit actually lists the country where the shoes are manufactured, where as Gilt reads “imported”. Do you care where your merchandise comes from? The more information, the better, in my opinion.
- Shipping: MyHabit offers free shipping with guaranteed delivery 3 – 4 business days after purchase in the US. Gilt estimated shipping is 5 – 7 business days